A recipe for no bake cookies is a delicious and easy solution when you need a treat fast.
- In a saucepan, mix sugar, milk and butter.
- Bring to a hard boil and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper, or spread into a greased bar pan.
- Allow to cool.
Using this basic recipe as a start, you can create a lot of variations of it. Try some of the following or make up your own.
- Add 4 Tbs cocoa with the sugar for a chocolate peanut butter cookie.
- Use chunky peanut butter.
- Use 1 cup of coconut and 2 cups of oatmeal.
- Try different cereals.
- Mix in chopped peanuts, chocolate chips, raisins, chocolate covered candy, mini marshmallows, or other goodies at the end of the recipe.
Enjoy this quick and delicious sweet treat.
Food in U.S.A.