This sweet and juicy apple and banana bread is ideal for a snack and a treat at breakfast time. Have a slice with tea or coffee.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and both types of sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs.
- Stir in the sour cream, mashed banana and vanilla extract.
- Shift together flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon in a different bowl.
- Gradually add the flour to the butter mixture.
- Gently stir in apples and nuts.
- Spoon the dough into a greased bread pan and bake on the middle rack for 1 hour.
Delicious and moist. Ideal with tea or coffee. Have it at English tea time, or as a snack, at any time.
Food in the World