Dinner for two? Keep it simple but flavorful with a dis from Oriental inspiration.
- Mix the water, honey, soy sauce and corn starch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add the salmon fillets, skin side up, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced spring onions and grated ginger and turn the salmon over. Fry for 2 minutes more, stirring the onion and ginger frequently.
- Pour the soy sauce mix over the salmon, bring to the boil and simmer gently 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the fish from the wok, place on a serving dish and pour the sauce over the fish.
Serve with rice or egg noodles.