Here we see a significant difference from, say, Tandoori Chicken.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the yogurt, or cream, followed by the sugar. Mix well.
- Warm the ghee in a skillet and add ginger, garlic, cardamon and cinnamon.
- Add the chicken chunks and stir well. Fry for 15 minutes on medium-high.
- Lower the heat to medium and pour the egg mixture onto the chicken. Simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Test with a fork to ensure that any pink juices in the chicken have turned white. Toss on the almonds, then serve hot.
Mughlai cuisine is just a sample of Indian cuisine. Such an ancient and large country was bound to show variety for food preparation, so there is more than one style in Indian cuisine.
Food in Asia